Sunday, 15 May 2016

Minimal Makeup

Photo by Zoran Arizanovic

This is my idea of minimal makeup- you need a minimum amount of red lipstick. I am wearing Illamasqua Salacious  as a base and Revlon Cherries in the Snow on top for added moisture and comfort. The Illamasqua is a wonderful lipstick, very pigmented and very matte but for me it's too drying on its own. Recently I have been using it as a base for other more creamier lipsticks and it's a good combo, nice colour and increased staying power.

I am wearing  my second-hand Burberry raincoat bought off Ebay and a cotton red polka dot dress. It was a baggy  and a bit frumpy eighties dress but I altered it and now it's a decent looking day dress.

The necklace is a souvenir from my past job as a Mermaid. I retired recently, it's hard to be fabulous and alluring all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment