Monday 15 August 2011

My Little Monsters

Let me introduce my new best friends: Frankie (from Frankenstein) and Principessa (meaning princess in Italian).



Since human relationship can be very difficult and disappointing I decided to create ideal companions for myself. They are soft, small, silent, accomodating and always agree with me.



They love the outdoors a lot that's why I took them for a picnic in Tivoli Park the other day.



Most of their time is spent in a red shoebox so they liked the change very much. They've came up with amazingly original ideas for this photo session.




Here is a piglet hidding and I made a dog as well for Frankie and Principessa but it is not very photogenic and today I gave it away to a human friend. There is an elephant coming soon, I hope, I am having a bit of a creative blockade.




So this is my idea on how to improve the quality of life, avoid disapointments and have fulfilling relationships.
Dear virtual friends, I will let you know if it works so you can try it too.



3 comments:

  1. They are so cuddly and cute, love them, especially Principeessa.
    Gracias for your lovely comments about mi photos amor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet! Piglet is supercute, adore him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the are lovely!! I hope that they enhance your life with love and unwavering friendship! :)

    ReplyDelete