Monday 9 January 2012

The Snake Lady Strikes Again



I was delighted to have the opportunity to perform my Snake lady act again at the Red Dawns Benefit Party on the 29th of December. The event was organised in order to raise money for the Red Dawns Feminist and Queer Festival which takes place in Ljubljana every year in the begining of March. So in two months time I will be performing my show Stitches at the festival and that is something I am definitely looking forward to.

The party last week went really well,- here is the " tragic death scene" for you to contemplate, twice, it involves some serious cavorting on the chair and finding a sturdy one proved to be not an easy task... To see more pics from the event click here.

In today's post I wanted to show how I manipulated the original black&white photograph in Photoshop adding colour, a great tattoo, a lace glove, vintage effect and nice lighting again with a lot of help from Zoran What do you think of the result?
If getting or removing a tattoo was as easy in real life I would have loads of them already and lace gloves in every colour and...



Photo Courtesy of Simona Jerala

3 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    You look so sexy snake lady!
    love the tatt and rose.
    besios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the results of the pic manipulation but I adore your amazing contortion abilities even more!!! The Stitches festival is going to go OFF like crazy with you there to delight the audience!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you looked stunning!!!

    Happy belated New Year Miss Rose ♥
    wishing you all the best in 2012 and lots of wonderful new projects!!!! :)))

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete