Monday 11 January 2016

"The Magician Number"

Photography by Agnieszka Stopczanska
On the 22nd of January 2016 I will be performing a short number from
my show The Rose and the Tailcoat  at Electron Cafe, Belcrum weg 19.
The show is part of the children's Cultuurnacht, a cultural night with events happening all around Breda. I will be sharing the stage with the illusionist Jochem Nooijen and we will be performing in blocks of twenty minutes at 19.15 ; 19.50 and at 20.25

About me:
I am a performer and illustrator and I create solo shows which combine movement and visual elements - animation, hand-made props and set design. In creating my shows I am influenced by old circus, silent films, books and everything magical.

... The Rose and Tailcoat is a moving picture book from the past, a sensual nostalgia for silent movies, variety shows, the magic of old circus, an illustrated fairytale from those time when we were children and everything seemed so mysterious and exciting...”
A passage from a review

To watch the trailer and the whole show please visit my vimeo page

To buy tickets for the Cultuurnacht visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment