Tuesday 25 January 2011

Darkness Came To Eat Me...

A Fish

A Storm

Rosette managed to escape from the flock of Butterflies only
to be caught in a storm
and losing direction again.
"Where is the Polar Star when you need it?"

A Cutie


Lately I have been listening to David Sylvian a lot. It seems I can't get enough of songs, poems, images, quotes, metaphors referring to water, sea, rain, rivers, tears...seabed, seabirds, sailors!!!, shipwreck, sails,...
...falling through the sea, down, down into the flames...
Can you, lovely people, relate to this?

Check this beautiful song by Sylvian called Waterfront:



On the waterfront the rain
Is pouring in my heart
Here the memories come in waves
Raking in the lost and found of years

Oh, the sadness, oh the beauty!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely link to the wool shop, I shall be certainly buying lots from there!!

    I all so have just spotted your other blog, what beautiful images, and you have totally inspired me to read some Virgina Wolf:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you like that link,

    and thanks...I try really hard not to mention V. W. in every post, my diary is full of quotes from her books, what a genius and an angel...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not worry about mentioning her to much. I think its great to when people have such a passion for things, it makes them much more interesting!!!

    Also I have awarded you the Stylish blogger Award as I think your blog is great!

    you can my blog for more info
    http://thebutterflybalcony.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-arward.html

    ps.I know that these awards are not everyones cup of tea, so please feel free to take it, or leave it, if its not your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, you are too kind.
    I am planning to do a blog award post soon,
    very flattering, just need the courage to talk about myself...:-0)

    ReplyDelete