Sunday 6 February 2011

Would You Like Some Coffee?



"Then,"said Mr. Bankes, "there is that liquid the English call coffee."

To the Lighthouse
Virginia Woolf




Miss R. decided to take a short respite before embarking on a new adventure.
She is an avid coffee drinker and would like to invite you for a cup if you happen to be nearby. Admire her new coffee cups and the splendid caffettiera.








P.S. I hope no one of my dear guests speak Italian as I just realised that I had misspelled caffettiera in the drawing. Having been a teacher of Italian language in my previous life I find it hard to pardon myself for such an error...:-)
Buona notte amici miei!

7 comments:

  1. you are so very lovely... yes, please i would like some coffee.

    care to join me?
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. bytheway, no im not an angel, on the contrary, im an evil :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you started to follow my blog so that I found yours! Beautiful wonderful blog! Your illustrations and paintings are so charming :) I love them. xxx Lina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!
    To Miss Devil:
    I have nearly fainted when I saw your comment
    on my humble little blog, I absolutely love your work. Sorry for calling you an angel, I seem to be obsessed with them, not my only obsession, I love witches too, we need them so much.
    oh, to have coffee with a witch in the mythical irish land you inhabit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Lina Sofia:
    Thanks again for compliments,
    I love to follow your vintage adventures,
    you are a very pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. coffee, good god woman, you forgotten youngs already, great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! your blog is definitely what I want to see from our blog world! especially, water color is my favorite! xx

    ReplyDelete