Thursday 14 July 2011

Tea Dance


Tired of stressful and not-so-glamorous everyday life?
Put on your best clothes and join Miss Rosette for an elegant Tea Dancing event; seductive tango music, beautiful people and plenty of drinks.
Don't be late!

... some ideas for my future project... I am super pleased with the watercolour above
and here comes the Invitation card for anyone who cares to join me:




Drink, and dance and laugh and lie,
Love the reeling midnight through,
For tomorrow we shall die!
(But, alas, we never do.)
~Dorothy Parker



Let's finish for today with this really cute postcard from the 1920's



So long!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful vintage painting amor, I love to watch tango danceing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is sublime its really captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mojca, you can run from Facebook but you can't hide :-).
    I was curious if you can get me some hotspots I need to see because I will be visiting Slovenia in august for about 9 days with my girlfriend.
    Surely hope you're the right Mojca I'm writing to.
    Kind regards and I will never bother you again if you say so.
    Eli (De Ridder, Antwerp/Belgium)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a surprise dear friend!
    I am the right one, no worries,
    we are staying in ljubljana so we must
    meet for a beer or two...
    please write to my email address
    it's under About Rosette
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you're going to make such beautiful invites for your guests then how can I refuse the chance to dress up and gaze at the beautiful people:)

    ReplyDelete